Twitch Streamer Beats Elden Ring Runes Without Damage Of Any Kind

On April 1st Twitch streamer Seki performed a feat of sheer brilliance from FromSoftware's Elden Ring. After numerous attempts and practice Seki, the expert streamer completed what appeared to be world's first recorded no-hit/no-damage run in the Elden Ring.

Seki's no-hit/no damage run took about just under 3 hours to complete . It was broadcast live on stream, with him posting an image of his victory shortly afterwards on Twitter and elatedly announcing the news. On Twitter, Seki stated that his impressive run was a "world's first." Some folks questioned this , pointing at an earlier race by streamer GinoMachino on March 13. However, while GinoMachino was able to complete Elden Ring without taking any hits, the run was distinct from what Seki achieved.

"No-Hit/No Damage" is more difficult than a normal no-hit run because the player isn't able to take any kind of environmental damage such as poison/fall damage, etc," Seki explained to MMOexp. "This makes it more difficult to run as I don't have access to buffs such as Red-Feathered Branchsword which could potentially increase my damage output if I had low health."

This means Seki is required to stay clear of any and all types of harm, large or small, throughout the whole run. Consider how many times you've played Elden Ring and accidentally fell and suffered some fall-related injuries or gotten poisoned in a swamp. If anything like that occurs for Seki during his run, he's forced to start over. This turns a tricky and challenging game into an even harder beast to take on.

The success of the run is wild. Being able to watch someone complete best site to buy elden ring items in under 3 hours with their health bar not ever falling is captivating even if you (like me) don't have any interest in FromSoftware video games, and Elden Ring. (There is a point in the run when Seki wears a specific talisman that increases the damage and health of his character. In that moment, his health bar expands and it appears like Seki has been hit however this is only the way it works.)

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:20 am

Is McGruff the Crime Dog in jail?

Morales, has been sentenced to 16 years in prison
on several drug and weapon charges, according to
authorities.

When I was in the 2nd and 3rd grade. Everyday after school
while I was doing my homework. I would watch this.

Posted Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Purge me for I have sinned,

Let’s shave its nuts.

Or is it?

Let’s shave, it’s nuts

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:11 pm

Radwaniyah Palace (also known as Al Radwaniyah Presidential Complex) is a palace in Baghdad, Iraq, which is the official residence of the President of Iraq and also functioned as a presidential resort for the late Iraqi president Saddam Hussein until it was taken over by Coalition forces during the 2003 US-led invasion ...

https://millercenter.org/remembering-september-11/september-11-terrorist-attacks

You see it here getting annihilated repeatedly.

The United States Is currently at DEFCON 3 due to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and the rising tensions with China. The U.S has only reached DEFCON 2 once during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:25 pm

RI Fish Finder

Social Links